CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES: A candidate must be someone who demonstrated character, citizenship, success & leadership during and after his/her affiliation with Waxahachie High School AND must meet the guidelines in one of the following categories:
1. Excelled in Waxahachie High School varsity athletics (minimum two year letter award, all district, all-state, most
valuable player, state recognition, athletic college scholarship, professional career, etc.); and
2. Graduated from Waxahachie ISD at least ten (10) years ago.
1. Coached a sanctioned sport at Waxahachie for a minimum of three (3) years; and
2. Retired from coaching or left employment at Waxahachie at least five (5) years ago.
1. Won state championship, state recognition or attained record status.
2. Accomplishment must have been at least five (5) years ago.
Note: State champions automatically nominated after ten (10) years.
1. Contributed extraordinarily to Waxahachie High School athletics in a capacity other than as a coach or athlete
(e.g. faculty, administrator, media, tournament official, community leader, or supporter); and
2. Involved in Waxahachie High School athletics for a sustained period of time, generally at least ten (10) years.
The Waxahachie Ex-Students’ Association is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Your sponsorship will not only honor those involved with WHS Athletics but will also provide scholarships to deserving WHS graduating seniors.
Copyright © 2020 Waxahachie Ex-Students' Association ~ All Rights Reserved.